17 Apr Reviewing – Completing And Managing Legal Documents In Business
Legal documents in business directly related to rights and obligations of the enterprise with the State, internal administration relationship among shareholders, etc., including risks to be avoided, opportunities to be made use of to increase business advantages, etc.
VIVA Business Consulting is proposing the plan of taking care of and completing legal documents in business Vietnam as follows:
Basic technical goals
- Collect the business licenses system of the company: Investment license; Business Registration Certificate; Branch, Representative office, business location, warehouse registration; operating licenses for specific areas such as Protection title for intellectual property rights, Asset ownership certificate, Appraisal dossier – Evaluation certificate, operating license; Dossier and procedure for compliance after being licensed.
- Collect internal labor regulations and internal rules and policies: Internal labor regulations, collective labor agreements, salary and bonus rules.
- Check and complete: In terms of quantity, deadlines, related written documents, potential conflicts or risks in actual business activities.
- Organize filing logically according to a standard system.
- Scan to the computer for exploitation and management requirements.
Internal management goals
- Analyze the appropriateness of the content and form of corporate legal document system with business goals, plans and philosophy.
- Give advice on completing corporate charter, especially the relationship among shareholders, rights of administration and management, asset ownership, profit distribution, inheritance, etc.
- Give advice on adjusting business license system; Selecting appropriate business model; charter capital and investment capital structure; organizing the model of holding company; amending the content in business license to prevent risks and optimize tax expenses, etc.
- Give advice on the way to organize and complete the corporate credit criteria system (Credit report, Know your customer) for cooperation with customers, investors and partners.
Such activities bring about
- A complete set of legal documents in business, ready to provide information to the board of directors, government agencies, banks, partners professionally and immediately.
- The board of directors shall identify risks in compliance with the State and internal management, have the ability to overcome, predict, prevent and optimize tax expenses.
- Contribute to the completion of corporate management system. Orient the construction – exploitation and development of resources, corporate health indicators. Help indicate necessary changes in financial system, shareholders structure or corporate structure.
VIVA has been an in-depth consultant on business compliance procedures in Vietnam since 2006, based on our professional - integrated background in Business laws - Accounting and corporate finance - Tax management - Labor relation and payroll – Business administration procedures. VIVA offers exclusive services in an integrated tailor-made, consist of 5 specialized-expertise platforms and the inheritance experience up to hundreds of years for every job.
Our extensive expertise and management system that facilitates us to connect local resources and be ready to deliver exclusive solutions that exceed all standard limits and satisfy all expectations of our clients.