16 Jul Internal Salary And Wages Policy
Last Updated on
Dear Valued Clients,
A written salary & wages policy is not only a powerful internal regulation for management but also helps to optimize the required compliance procedures. A salary & wages policy shall consist of:
- Definition of total incomes that an employee can receive during the employment period, including Tittle salary & wages, allowances & bonus, other tangible and intangible benefits, and advantages.
- Terms and calculation methods on the incomes and other benefits.
- Payment methods and procedures on each employee and divisions.
- Enhance a fair and transparency relation between the employer and employees. Supporting for better working environment where there is better life for employees and more stabilization development for company.
- Complied properly with local labour laws and regulations, optimize labor cost, compulsory insurances, personal income tax, and corporate income tax.
Experienced in local labour laws and regulations since 2006, VIVA is always ready with solutions and resources that help our clients in reviewing and issuing the written salary & wages policy in tailored made manners.
Please contact with our expertises should you have any queries or questions.
VIVA has been an in-depth consultant on business compliance procedures in Vietnam since 2006, based on our professional - integrated background in Business laws - Accounting and corporate finance - Tax management - Labor relation and payroll – Business administration procedures. VIVA offers exclusive services in an integrated tailor-made, consist of 5 specialized-expertise platforms and the inheritance experience up to hundreds of years for every job.
Our extensive expertise and management system that facilitates us to connect local resources and be ready to deliver exclusive solutions that exceed all standard limits and satisfy all expectations of our clients.