15 Nov Save Your Money And Time With A “Full Package Service For Personal Income Tax Of Foreigner”
As you are foreigner, who working and earn taxable incomes in Viet Nam so you shall declare tax and settle tax in accordance with the procedures provided in guiding documents on tax administration. Depending on cases, tax declaration may made by payers of taxable income or by yourselves, including income in Viet Nam only or global income. This article provides critical key notes to help you manage your personal income tax.
1. Your personal compliance profile for tax declaration:
- Estimate and chose a method of declaration.
- Estimate and verify the taxable income – payable amount – optimal amount.
- Estimate and verify for the exemption and deductions.
- Make a check sheet for necessary papers and dossiers.
- Collect and complete the standard profile for tax purpose.
2. Your tax declaration and settlement
- Monthly and quarterly reports of tax declaration.
- Annual tax settlement.
- Apply for confirmation of tax obligations when you leave from Vietnam.
- Calculating optimal payable of taxes amount, remove the existing risks and prevention of risks.
- On behalf of customer to arranging, explaining with the authorities for any query or request.
3. Adding service
- Refund personal income tax.
- Visas, work permits and temporary residence cards for expats.
- Compulsory medical insurance.
- Translation, notarization, certified copy of papers
- Legalization of papers from oversea.
- Business forms.
- Business laws and regulations in bilingual languages English – Vietnamese and apply in practice local cases.
With more than 10 years of delivering business consultation for more than 1000 foreign representative offices in Viet Nam, Viva Business Consulting is capable to consult and implement any query you have in the most practical way. We prevent your business from any potential risks in advance so you can operate the office in the most simple and cost effective way.