24 Dec 2016 Internal Audit Plan – Compliance – Tax – Accounting – HR
Compliance procedures for domestic and foreign corporations are slightly different from compliance procedures for foreign representative offices in Viet Nam. However, any businesses in Vietnam should obtain an internal audit plan to examine tax, human resource, payroll and compliance reports in 2016 for a better 2017.
The plan below covers major and typical tasks for a successful internal audit of your business in 2016
A. Tax – Accounting
1. Examine Tax Declaration:
- VAT Tax
- Corporate income tax
- Personal Income tax
- Foreigner Contract Tax
- License Tax
2. Examine Tax Payment
- Tax receipts
- Inspect declared tax
- Inspect paid tax
- Evaluate tax balance – situation with the tax agencyt
B. Labor and Payroll
1. Personnel record
- Local employees record
- Foreign employees record
- Dependent relief record
- Labour contracts and annex
- Salary vouchers and documents
- Tax withholding payment vouchers and receipts
- Records of pregnancy, leave out, accident…
2. Labor compliance management
- Employment record
- Pay scale
- Declaration and payment of insurance
- PIT declaration and settlement
- Payment vouchers
- Examine payable and paid amounts to the state agencies
- Foreign employees compliance procedures
3. Salary and other HR policies
- Analysis of the payroll, structuring salary based on corporate divisions and individual.
- Examine personnel record, KPI
- Collect employees attendance information, performance for 2016 payroll
- Evaluate and update labor regulations, rules, and agreements.
- Announce business result, achievement, KPI, salary and bonus for each employee.
INTERNAL AUDIT PLAN TEMPLATE
For the past 10 years, Viva Business Consulting has been delivering outstanding business support and corporate compliance for 400+ foreign and domestic enterprises in Vietnam. Let us know your concerns, we simplify it!
Hotline: 1800 1243