22 Jan FDI Company In Viet Nam – Free Frequently Asked Questions
VIVA Business Consulting are local business consulting service with 10+ years operation and with hundreds of FDI companies and Representative Offices in varies industries now are our loyal clients.
We know how is your daily business pressure and how is the local business compliance procedures may disturb you and impact your business and also know how to support you identify and prevent the risks, optimize your benefit.
Our free frequently asked questions – The one stop solution that you can solve and fix for most of typical situations:
About business license:
- How to setting up new office nationwide?
- How to amendment the license?
- How to change the legal representative?
- How to change the address?
- How to renew / extend the license?
- How to terminate / dissolution?
- Subsidiary company?
- Acquire a local company?
- Invest in Viet Nam under a nominee?
Law, regulation, guidance:
- General rules and regulations on: Investment, Commerce, Tax – accounting, Labor, …
- Specific guidance of the rules and regulations which related directly to your industry.
Incentive by Vietnam’s government for the investment / project:
- Land use and rental
- Others incentives in cash and administrative procedures
- Apply for official certificate or confirmation from authorities
Tax: Rates • Calculations • Exemptions • Refunds
- Value added tax
- Corporate income tax
- Personal income tax
- Foreign Contractor Tax
- Capital Assignment Profits Tax
- Natural Resources Tax
- Property Taxes
- Environment Protection Tax
- Import and Export Duties
- Social, Health and Unemployment Insurance Contributions
- Tax Audits and Penalties
- Other Taxes
About compliance reports for FDI companies:
- Compliance business records?
- Monthly, quarterly, annual reports?
- Accounting book and financial statements?
About personal incomes tax obligations:
- Company tax expenses?
- For the owner members?
- For local employee?
- For expats?
- Tax settlement and confirmation letter of tax obligation?
- None taxable incomes?
- Avoid double tax agreement?
- Compliance employee profile?
- Labor contracts?
- Labor declarations?
- Formulation of wage scales
- Social insurance and medical insurance?
- Internal labor regulations
- Visa, WP and TRC for expat?
- Recruitment local employee?
And other labor concerns:
- Terminate labor relationship?
- Employee hand book?
- Code of conduct?
- Severance allowance,
- Compensation & Benefits
- Job-loss allowance
About Protect your intellectual property:
- Protect copyright, copyright related rights, industrial property rights and rights to plant varieties; and the protection of such rights…
- Matter of industrial property rights such as inventions, industrial designs, designs of semi-conducting closed circuits, trade secrets, marks, trade names and geographical indications
Business records and Paper works:
- Drafting and reviewing on every business document, contract, memorandum, agreement, decision… in English and Vietnamese.
- Legalization of foreign original documents.
- Translation: English, French, Japanese, Korean…
- Notarization, duly copy all types of documents.
- Providing standard business forms.
Special service for the Chief of Operation Officer:
General corporate and commercial services
- Advise on all aspects of general corporate and commercial law including drafting of contracts/agreements.
- Advise on the legal and regulatory requirements for operating in Vietnam in most industries: advise on the sale and acquisition of real estate by foreign invested entities and construction permits; review and drafting of land documentation including lease and sale and purchase agreements; on foreign exchange issues including foreign borrowings and repayments; assist in the drafting of loan agreements and security documentation…
- Business disputes
Legal due diligence and deals support services
- Hand in hand in deals advisory and tax, provide comprehensive transaction services including structuring advice, legal due diligence investigations, preparation of transaction documentation and other deal support services.
Employment and human resources
- Advise on statutory employment regulations and corporate employment practices. Assist in the preparation and review of employment contracts, internal labour rules, codes of conduct, and assist expatriates to obtain work permits.
- Advise on labour disputes.
Legal compliance/Company secretarial
- We keep the chief up-to-date on developments in legislation that may affect the businesses, and assist the chief with legal compliance requirements and company secretarial matters.
Consulting for all administrative procedures and on behalf to manage any query or requirement at:
- Medical Inspection Department, Economic Department, Industry and Trade Department, Taxation Department, Statistical Office, Labor Department…
Other Business outsourcing and consulting service:
- Internal audit, Vendors compliance audit, Know Your Customer Compliance, Due Diligence Compliance Support.
- Local vendors
- Local business policy and administrative procedures at state agencies
- Accounting management, financial management.
Free Quick responding business enquires in Vietnam
- Local government agencies
- Public service of companies
- Industry Zones
- Local vendors, suppliers, partners
- Local investment policies
- Local laws and regulations
- Multination agreements
- Accounting, auditing & banking requirements
- Foreign exchange controls
- Anti-avoidance rules
- Taxation of individuals
- Indirect and other taxes
- Tax administration
Our best practice experience and knowledge always ready to challenge any of your concern and query. We can design – implement – audit for business compliance procedures by offering best in class service, nationwide reach and cross-industries expertise. Become a VIVA Client to achieve the desired compliance procedures result and free from any concern about requirements from state agencies during your business operation.
Whether the matter is business licenses, taxes-accounting-auditing, labor or administration tasks… we have extensive teams and network with understanding of the local rules and regulations – most notably the legal requirements and practical experience – The one stop solution that can remove the exists and meet your expectation.
We look forward to hear from you if you are looking for utilities and resources to protect and optimize your business operation and result, a short call discussion would work brilliant!